Once you have a FACTS plan set up, You may contact FACTS directly at 866-441-4637 or view your agreement online through your Consumer Portal Account.
To Access the Consumer Portal: follow the instructions located on the FACTS confirmation, notification or email.
FACTS customer service available:
Mon. - Thurs. 8:30am-8:30pm
Set Up your Payment Plan through FACTS
1. It should only take 5 minutes to enroll. Be sure to have the following information ready:
- The name, street address and email address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment: bank name, telephone number, account number, and the back routing number.
2. Select 'search for my institution' and enter in Longwood, FL 32779 and One School of the Arts will appear. Follow the prompts to setup your family account. Note: If you have applied for financial aid you have already registered and just need to log in and select your payment plan.
3. To protect your privacy, you will be asked to create your own unique FACTS Access Code, user ID, password and security question.
4. Select Payment Plan for 15-16.
5. Notification confirming your online enrollment in a FACTS payment plan will be sent to you after the school enters the tuition amount due for the year, financial aid awarded and activates your agreement.
Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $14 per year per family. In the event of death of the Responsible Party or Spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
Consumer Account: Please note that you may check your personal account or payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.