By providing us with the requested information we can better prepare in assisting you and your scholar(s) with a custom tour.
Please download the registration packet that corresponds to your scholars grade. You will need one packet per scholar.
- Turn in completed registration* package with $75 application fee (waived during re-registration period February 14th-28th)
- Apply for financial-aid
- If you are not ready for register, apply for the Save Our Seat Program
- Re-Enrollments received by February 28th that are accepted will receive a voucher for one uniform polo. (Redeemable after the second deposit is received.)
- $50 deposit is due upon acceptance
- Order uniforms and Chromebook as needed
- Set-up automated payments (May)
- Make 2nd deposit payment (June)
- Turn-in Chromebook
- Download School Supply List
- Attend Open House, August 8th
- School begins, August 11th
* Registration does not guarantee acceptance
Please contact our office for an updated tuition schedule or with any questions regarding registration.
Scholarship opportunities are detailed to the right. Additionally, you can apply for financial aid below.
Registration and Tuition Fee 2014-2015
Check out the scholarship options below
Step Up For Students provides legislatively authorized K-12 scholarships and related support to give economically disadvantaged families the freedom to choose the best learning options for their children.
Florida's school choice programs ensure that no child will be left behind by allowing parents to choose the best educational setting—public or private—for their child. The McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program provided over 26,000 Florida students with special needs the opportunity to attend a participating private school during the 2012-13 school year. The McKay Scholarships Program also offers parents public school choice. A parent of an eligible special needs student may choose to transfer the student to another public school.
Once you have a FACTS plan set up, You may contact FACTS directly at
or view your agreement online through your Consumer Portal Account.
To Access the Consumer Portal: follow the instructions located on the FACTS confirmation, notification or email.
FACTS customer service available:
Monday - Thursday 8:30am-8:30pm
Already Registered? Set Up your Payment Plan through FACTS
1. It should only take 5 minutes to enroll. Be sure to have the following information ready:
- The name, street address and email address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment: bank name, telephone number, account number, and the back routing number.
2. Select 'search for my institution' and enter in Longwood, FL 32779 and One School of the Arts will appear. Follow the prompts to setup your family account. Note: If you have applied for financial aid you have already registered and just need to log in and select your payment plan.
3. To protect your privacy, you will be asked to create your own unique FACTS Access Code, user ID, password and security question.
4. Select Payment Plan for 14-15.
5. Notification confirming your online enrollment in a FACTS payment plan will be sent to you after the school enters the tuition amount due for the year, financial aid awarded and activates your agreement.
Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $14 per year per family. In the event of death of the Responsible Party or Spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
Consumer Account: Please note that you may check your personal account or payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year. This year we are blessed to be awarding $85,000 in financial aid.
Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Financial aid will be awarded based on need and is distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
Applicants can apply online by clicking the link below. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2013 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment P.O. Box 82524 Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
Additionally, there is a great instructional video to watch at the link below.