Read the full blog to discover what the LCS Festival is all about, how your scholar can participate, event dates, deadlines and cost of entries.
The LCS Festival is an opportunity for our scholars to perform in a competitive environment with other schools both artistically and academically. Winners in grades 11 and 12 are given invitations to take their performances to the next level and compete in the National Fine Arts later in the year!
REGISTRATION & COST INFORMATION
- This year's LCS Festival in Lakeland Florida is being held on March 4th and 5th. It's that time of year for your scholar to start preparing for their chosen division if they haven't already.
- Check out lcsfestival.org for more details regarding the divisions your scholar may be interested in.
- Once you and your scholar have chosen a division or divisions, you'll need to submit an individual registration form (found on the LCS Festival website) along with payment to the front office.
- If submitted prior to January 14th, the cost is $10 per entry.
- If submitted on or after January 15th, the cost is $15 per entry.
- All submissions must be dropped off at the front desk no later than January 29th!!
If you have any questions please contact Mr. Frye email@example.com for answers as well as volunteer opportunities for this event. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.
HELPFUL QUICK-LINKS to help you get started:
LCS Website Link