[ONECHURCH FINANCIAL AID SCHOLARSHIPS]
Scholarships are awarded to our scholars and can range in value from 5-80% of full tuition costs. We utilize a
third-party financial aid company to determine the award amount based on each family’s household size and income.
Financial aid applications for the 2017-2018 school year will open on February 8, 2017, and must be uploaded to through our online application system.
1. Click here to apply and complete the online application.
2. Be sure to designate our school name and our annual tuition.
3. When completed, print the application and fax or email it along with a copy of the required documentation.
4. There is a one-time processing fee charged by FACTS.
5. We should receive your aid report within 5 business days after your fax/email has been received.
6. Our Director of Admissions will contact families as the financial aid is awarded.
Please note, financial aid is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis with priority going to families who are part
of the One Church community. We are blessed to have many One Church business people who help support our scholarship fund. Please apply early. We do not award full scholarships. All families at One School of the Arts
pay some amount of tuition.